Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Job Hunting Sucks

I resigned from my job as Youth Minister at Holy Redeemer Parish in Marshall. It was a slightly impulsive decision, but I don't regret it, and I am the happiest I have been in months. 

I have big dreams: I want to do some freelance speaking and music gigs at parishes around the state.  I want write blogs and hopefully gain some passive and supplemental income from it.  I have numerous books in process, and would like to actually complete one.  Finally, someday, I think it would be awesome to open a retreat center for Christian couples.

Until then, I need a job.  I am down to $170 in my checking account X_X !  I just need anything... Caribou coffee, a waiter, heck, even a janitor position... I just need money.

So, if you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers I would greatly appreciate.  If you have any  leads for jobs that would be even more awesome.

No comments: