Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

There is Hope in God's Purpose!

Today I finish my last day of Totus Tuus, in what will in all probability be my last year with this wonderful organization.  It has been a long, exhausting, and often trying summer.  It has challenged my faith in myself and in God, and has been a test of my humility and patience daily.  It is sometimes hard even to live with people you love.
              
All of this has led me to ask myself, “what was the point of me doing Totus Tuus this summer”? 

Through this experience I have come to reaffirm—THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE.  God has a plan for you, a plan he has had before you were conceived from the beginning of time.  Because of this, even when we suffer, ALL THINGS WORK FOR GOOD.  It may not seem like it at the time, but it is true.  We may not know the way to go, or what God has in store, but we should always trust God.  He never fails us and when we suffer it to make us stronger.  Please brothers and sisters, never give up hope, always be assured that God will come through for you.  We have nothing to fear except our own lack of faith.

No comments: